|Creator||:||Danang Dwi Cahyadi, DVM|
|University||:||Faculty of Veterinary Medicine – Bogor Agricultural University (IPB), INDONESIA (graduated 2013)|
|Phone||:||+628 561 892 996|
|Design Software||:||Corel Draw X.4 version|
The Meaning of SEAVSA Logo:
- The purple writing “SEAVSA” implies that SEAVSA is not separated from the veterinary profession. Purple is a blend of two colors, which are red (warm color) and blue (cool meaning). Purple has a luxury image, spirituality, and ambition.
- The “V” shape and a snake encircling a stick as a symbol of veterinary medicine implies the greatness of veterinary profession.
- Red chain that encircled the golden book means that SEAVSA as a powerful institution in upholding the science. The 17 pieces of circular chain and 2 sheets of the book interpreted by declaration of South East Asia Veterinary School Association (SEAVSA) on February 17, 2010.
- Brown circle on the back means a strength, dynamic, and unity. SEAVSA is a unity of the dynamic ASEAN Veterinary School.
- A symbol of ASEAN with red-yellow gradation is perspective looking out of the circle means continued to flare like fire, and global perspective, so SEAVSA will continue to grow in line with global developments.